Sunday, July 18, 2010

Picture Monday - Kevin and Marcie


Good morning everyone! I hope that you all had a great weekend. I did find one reason over the weekend why I am glad that I never completely shut down my blogger account - wordpress wants you to pay $60 a year to upload videos to your blog and blogger does it for free. So, this post is coming to you courtesy of my old blog. If you want to subscribe via RSS or email please be sure to follow the wordpress blog and not the blogger one though as I will probably only use this to post videos from here on out. So, now that we have that cleared up enjoy the slideshow from Marcie and Kevin's recent wedding. Congratulations you two!


Want to start getting my new newsletter with photos, news, and promotions? Just click http://eepurl.com/Jf4_ to subscribe.

1 comment:

tiffabbey said...

I was pleased to see a post on your "old blog"...I love blogger.