Monday, August 10, 2009

Picture Monday - JD and Stacy

I first met JD and Stacy a few years back through my husband. Since then we have gotten to spend some time with them and their children getting to know them and were thrilled recently when they added a beautiful baby boy to their family.

JD and Stacy are such great people who truly do walk the walk. If they tell you that they are going to do something you can consider it done and it will be finished to 100% of their abilities. They also have the sweetest, most well behaved children I have ever met.

I was really excited to take some family photos for them at the Sandhills Botanical Garden. The girls were really into it and we spent an hour running around the park taking pictures wherever the girls wanted. I hope that you guys enjoy them as much as I did taking them!































No comments: