Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Site of the Week!

The site of the week this week is a great one if you are a bride to be. I stumbled upon Twig and Thistle while I was reading Style Me Pretty (which if you haven't looked at yet you should go do so NOW) This site is full of great DIY projects for creative brides on a budget and great eye candy for photographers or lovers of cute vintage stuff. The blog is located at http://www.twigandthistle.com/blog/.

Because I am also super giving I am going to throw in a second site for FREE! I am IN LOVE with this site which I found by following Stacy Reeves on Twitter and I want to buy pretty much everything on the site, especially the dresses. Best part, the are actually reasonably priced. How's that for a Friday find? Have a great weekend!

No comments: