Friday, February 13, 2009


Okay, so I have decided that the randomness of my posting has to go. It is killing me. If you don't know me well (yet) I happen to be a mild (moderate) OCD list making sort of person. I love schedules. I love structure. That is why I will be setting out a post schedule for the blog. This is good for you because you know what to expect and when to check back to get new content and it's good for me because now that I have a plan we can have order once again. *sigh*

So, Right now I am planning on having three blog posts a week, to run on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. My plan is to draft them all on the weekends and have them post about 7 a.m. Eastern time on the appropriate day.

The topic for each day might change (and comments are welcome!) but right now I am thinking that Monday will be photos and things about me - ranging from what I am doing or planning to observations, stories, and thoughts. Wednesday will be something technical - a tutorial, book review, newsworthy article from another source. Friday I am thinking about having a feature called blog of the week where I point readers to a blog that I really like and tell them why it is go great.

I would love to hear everyone's thoughts and suggestions!

No comments: