Monday, October 5, 2009

Album Design for 10x14 Sample Album

Last week I showed you a design of a Client album so I felt that it was only fair that this week I show you something that I am working on for a Studio Sample. This is the same wedding that you saw last week, but you will notice that the album designs are pretty different. My sample focuses a lot more on creating a mood and really telling the story of the day as I saw it through the viewfinder.
The cover (pictured below) is going to be a printed metal cover with a protective coating and the spine and back of the album are going to be a very cool nubby leather called "firefly" (also pictured below)

Let me know what you guys think of the design and I will post more pics of the actual album when it comes in after production.
































No comments: