Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Site of the Week - JLMCNC.org

Hello everyone! I apologize for the missed post on Wednesday but I have been sick and it just wasn't happening for me. For the site of the week this week I am going to send you to the newly launched www.JLMCNC.org.

It is the site for the Junior League of Moore County (which if you read the blog I am sure that you already know I am on the board). There are a lot of great events coming up over the next few months including the Fall Academy for Success project tomorrow at Samarcand Manor. Academy for Success is a workshop that teaches at risk girls life skills and life enrichment courses in hopes of helping them make better choices for their futures.

We also have our annual wine tasting coming up in a month which is always a great time. Be sure to swing by the site and check it out!

No comments: