Friday, December 11, 2009

Weekly Fixations - December 11

Whenever I had seen these yellow pom pom flowers in photos of bouquets I just thought they were dandelions ... until I saw this post. How cute are these flowers?

This is a cool idea for a fundraiser called, ready for it, Boudoir for Boobs. It benefits Breast Cancer Research.

Thinking about sending out an email newsletter? Read this. There are special laws you need to follow.

Perception versus reality, wedding photographer style.


23 popular DSLR lenses

I like this idea for Christmas ornaments from Twig and Thistle using clear glass balls.

Check out these cool boutique tents.


These look fun for a shower game (which are so hard to come up with) with the he said / she said.

This boudoir shoot makes me laugh.

Hope that you all have an awesome weekend!

No comments: