Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wishing you an Early Merry Christmas

I can't believe that it is only 9 days until Christmas! These past weeks have been crazy busy trying to get all my family shoots ordered for Christmas delivery. I am also trying to find time in there to send my Christmas cards and pack for my trip back home. Ah, the holidays...

I honestly do not have a whole lot to say today, but I do have about a thousand things to do. One thing I will mention is that next week may be light on blog posts. I have something scheduled for Picture Monday but as of now I haven't written anything for Wednesday and I am not sure what the Internet situation we be like while I am away so right now Wednesday and Friday are a little up in the air.

On a positive note, my Macbook Pro and my new Photoshop CS4 are waiting for me at my Mom's house and I am so excited! Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me... oh sorry. I got a bit distracted.

If I do not get to post again before then I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and I hope that it is filled with food, fun, laughter, and love.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: