Wednesday, January 13, 2010

May I present...

It's my 17" Macbook Pro!


Obviously I am excited about the new Macbook, but I decided to see how Lily the demon cat felt about it.


At first she was way too cool to hang out with the new baby...


But eventually even Lily had to warm up to it's lightning speed processor


and the bright shiny screen.


But of course she has to do some showing off too. Why can't the dogs love the camera even half as much as the cat does? *sigh*


So, I am aware that there was very little (okay, no) photography related content in this post. Now that you are all happy from seeing my adorable cat and my super cool new computer (which is so great!) let me remind you that Valentine's Day is just around the corner and a boudoir session would be the perfect gift for your special someone...Contact me to book your session today!

No comments: