Friday, January 8, 2010

Weekly Fixations - January 8, 2010

This is a great video to start off the year from Joe McNally. Any photographic sins that you would like to confess?

This post by Style Me Pretty also has a neat video. I was trying to figure out how they managed to shoot the stills and video both so well when I actually started paying attention to what I was reading a realized that they had hired a videographer. What do you guys think about video and stills together like this? Is it something that I should look into?

Ways to give back through photography.

I LOVE this vintage wedding featured on Style Me Pretty here, here, and here.

Top 10 business posts from Digital Protalk in 2009. David Ziser always has really solid business ideas so check it out.

Even if you don't want to enter this Brand Camp blog giveaway, there are some great books on her list for you to check out.

Adorable vintage label downloads here.

No comments: