Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Site fo the Week!

The site of the week for today is Canon's Explorers of Light Gallery. You can visit it here.

Obviously, there is a great deal of emphasis on use of light in these galleries. There are lots of amazing pictures from some of the greatest photographers in the world. It is a great place to go and browse around for inspiration.

There is also a tutorial section on the website, but in case you didn't already guess, it is all Canon specific information.

It's a busy weekend for me. I am off to the "Piney Awards" this evening. I think that it should be a fun time. It is 70's attire and the theme is the Gong Show so it should be interesting...On Saturday the JLMC is having our second annual Oyster Fest and then I have a family shoot on Sunday (Mother's Day! - and my mom's birthday) Lots to see. I will put up some pics for you guys next week.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: