Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Joys of Technology...

I just got back from vacation late last night (or very early this morning) and realized that none of my blog posts worked while I was gone. Sorry about that. I would like to blame the computer but it was most likely operator error. I would have warned everyone that I was going to be gone, but my mom (with the best of intentions) would worry herself sick that someone would break into my house while I was gone if I did so. I guess that I will just have to make it up with lots of great stuff in the near future. I will be posting soon a family session that should have been last weeks Picture Monday, my musings about Twitter, announce the winner and runners up for the Sandhills area photowalk, and probably also post some pictures from my recent trip (which was awesome) and some tips for planning a photo/hiking vacation. See you all soon!

No comments: