Monday, July 13, 2009

Picture Monday - Elena

Elena always has a smile on her face, and what a pretty smile it is. She is one of those people who is always ready to help someone else and always has an incredibly positive attitude. I really enjoyed getting to shoot her in lovely Savannah, Georgia which is one of my favorite southern cities. I still try to get back as often as I can to visit and when I get to mix business with pleasure it's even better! Hope you enjoy the images and be sure you are reading the worldwide photowalk blog all this week for tips and info on the photowalk which is coming up this Saturday! If you haven't signed up yet there is still time so go on to http://www.worldwidephotowalk.com/ to sign up for the Sandhills Area walk. Have a great Monday!



















No comments: