Monday, September 14, 2009

Picture Monday - Glacier National Park Panos

Because a promise is a promise, here are the panoramic photos from Glacier National Park that I left out from last weeks picture Monday.

This also happens to be my 100th blog post! Is anyone else as excited as I am? To celebrate this milestone, if you mention my blog or the 100th post while booking you will receive a $50 credit towards your order. Why? Because I love you guys.

Now, on to the pictures. Panoramic images are the way to go with a landscape as big a Glacier. We only covered a small portion of the park and there is just so much there. The whole place really is larger than life.

The first image is just before you hit Piegan Pass coming from Going to the Sun Road looking back towards the road.

Second is the Highline Trail.

Third is looking down on Hidden Lake.








No comments: