Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Site of the Week - Blue Lily Photo

I wanted to try to find something patriotic today since it is 9/11 and we just celebrated Labor Day but I am also prepping for a client meeting so I failed horribly. Please just take a minute to remember that the men and women who serve us - be they police, fire, military, or whatever - do so as volunteers and often at great peril to themselves. They are not the politics. They are people and the deserve our support and recognition. Say thanks to someone you see today and make their day a little better.

On to the site for you today. I really like the style. Take a look at the photos and try to figure out the actions used...I have been thinking that I need to use actions more and this is great inspiration.

http://bluelily.squarespace.com/

Have a great weekend!

No comments: