Friday, September 25, 2009

The new Wacom Bamboo tablet

I do not have an iPhone. Sad, I know. But, I do know people who have iPhones and one of the things that I really liked about them is that you can use gestures to zoom, scroll, etc.

With the introduction of the Wacom Bamboo it looks like you will be able to do the same thing and still have the option of using the pen (which I use everyday and love). There are three models the Bamboo Touch and Pen for $99 (you can also get just touch or just pen for $69), the bamboo craft for $129, and the Bamboo fun for $199. The difference appears to be the amount of screen area. For $99 this sure looks fun and I might just need to get one of these. Christmas is coming you know...

Check it out here:
http://www.wacom.com/bamboo/?contactID=113169321

No comments: