Monday, September 28, 2009

Picture Monday - Referral Cards

Happy Monday morning to you all! I hope that everyone had a great weekend and is gearing up for an equally great week.

Today I wanted to do a quick show and tell about a new incentive that I am launching. Now when you receive the prints from your session you will also be receiving 50 referral cards. These cards feature an image from your session or event on one side and my business card information on the reverse along with an offer.

If you give the card to a family member or friend who brings it in to me when the book their session they will receive a complimentary 8x10 print from their session. Just for coming in.

That's nice for them but I thought that you should get something out of the deal, too. So for every one of your referral cards that makes it's way back into my hands you will also get $5 worth of studio credit good towards your next session or any additional products that you would like to add from your current session. Just think, if all 50 people you refer book sessions that is $250 worth of free stuff for you. Pretty cool, huh?

Thank you to all of my clients who have booked me so far this year and here's to a great holiday season!

No comments: